Behavior in the Tail
July 20, 2004
10:00 a.m. Central Time
Steve Siegel, Cliff Angstrom; Pete Bondy; Dale Hagstrom, Jim
- Steve reported that possibly five companies might submit data for
a US based study by Dr. Kim. He has defined the format for data submissions.
One company has already submitted their data! We should receive a new
time line for the project and have requested an interim report about
half way through the work to check on progress, make corrections?
- We brainstormed about other ideas to pursue after this study or possibly
during the same time. Pete Bondy suggested that we study the impact
of marketing groups that are rewriting significant amounts of ULife
that have failed to live up to their illustrations on lapse rates. After
discussion we agreed to pursue a short replacement questionnaire (actually
two) to agent producer groups; the other to the companies-to be drafted
for discussion on this next call. Steve suggested this might be done
at no additional cost if it is done in house at the SOA.
- Cliff and Pete will help Steve put together a list of agent producer
groups that we will survey by the next call. done
- Other ideas discussed included a questionnaire on the impact of the
down stock market on VAs. Please continue to develop other ideas to
be discussed on our next call.
- Our next call will be on Tuesday August 31 at 10 AM CST.
| Events | Library
| Links | Finance
Contact Us |
Site Map | SOA
Homepage | What's